Crab Coriander Soup--Recipe

I am on a spree of cooking light recently and hence thought of experimenting with crabs...Sea food coriander soup which i had several times are a treat and go well with richly cooked mains, but making a soup with just crab is a first-timer.
Crab Coriander Soup


Crab coriander soup it is. A very light soup which contains no oil or butter and gives a soothing feeling on a hot summer days when we are not in a mood to devour on something heavy. 


Here is how I made:

Cooking time:30 mins.
Serves:4 person

What you will need:

Shredded Crabs Marinaded with Dried Parsley Leaves and Salt.
1. Crabs(Shreded). I have used frozen crab sticks and then separated the crab flesh which came out like noodle strings.

2.Dried Parsley Leaves.

3.Egg-1.

4.Chicken or Vegetable Stock.

5.Lemon-2 full size.

6.Coriander Leaves(Freshly Chopped)

7.Salt and Sugar for taste.

To prepare the Stock:
Stock


I took one chicken breast and 1 litre of water Carrot, Beans and bay leaves in a pressure cooker and cooked it until all the ingredients almost melted.

I extracted the stock and the residue is kept for making sandwiches :)

Making of the Soup:

The crab was mixed with salt and parsley leaves and was left coved for an hour and hence the parsley flavour got infused into the crab flesh.

Now I took the stock in a pot and had put it on medium flame.

Slowly poured the egg in it while stirring the soup ardently so that it doesn't form crumbs. 

Now I added the crab meats and put it on high flames and then added the lemon juice to it.

I waited for the crabs to soften and checked on the salt. 

The soup is ready and then i put it out of the flame and added the coriander leaves in it and covered the pot with a lid. 


I waited for 30 mins before serving it to my family!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Infallible is the New L'oreal Infallible 24hrs Stay Fresh Foundation?!!!

Walking Out Of The Shell..