Walking Out Of The Shell..

The purpose of our lives is to be happy-- Dalai Lama

I have always lived a life where I was surrounded by people who cared for me. Always protected me from all calamities.. 

Who doesn't want a life like that?

We all want to be pampered and cared for... 

But is this what I really want!!?

When someone asked me about the story behind this picture which I took during my recent trip to the beaches. I instantly replied that the girl is looking at the shell that she leaves behind and then she walked toward the sea ...huge and unpredictable it is... But she decided to take a plunge into it!!
Walking out of the shell...That is what she wanted to do...This is what I want to do.

When I first ran 13.1 miles I never doubted myself. I was left with only one choice that time, which is to finish it. 
I have always loved mountains but never thought I will go rock climbing and trekking but now that is what I want to do.
When I first jumped from 160 mts I felt that was the thing I always wanted to do. 

To Walk, Climb, Fly, Jump and Dive is what I love to do. But beyond all these I love my life and hence I will let it go.. Go out of the shell and explore.


They all say that the "Choice is Your's"... and all that I choose to do is to come out of the shell to create my own destiny. I will let my soul wander into the ever widening actions and thoughts.

I read somewhere that the Universe emerged from though and We are the creator of our own destiny and also of the universe.. 

Hence the JOURNEY BEGINS!!!! 

By,
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Infallible is the New L'oreal Infallible 24hrs Stay Fresh Foundation?!!!

Exfoliate with Deep Micro Exfoliating Scalp Treatment from Kiehl's!!!!

~~Egg Halwa:Recipe For The Dessert lovers~~